Monday 15 May 2017

Fantastic Voyage - Reflective Statement

I found this project to be enjoyable as it allowed me to explore an art style I hadn't previously. I found that during this project my main struggle was creating the work fast enough, I feel this was due to a mix of being slow and having bouts of poor time management. I think that overall the project went well as while there are things I would change, they are all relatively minor things and not things related to the overall concept or design of the project. I think that the design I chose was fit for purpose and I found it to be one that I enjoyed exploring. 

For the next project I will be working on better time management as I feel that will enable me to get the results I want and have the time to alter the things I find myself wanting to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment