Thursday 10 May 2018

Premise | Reflective Statement

As a project I found premise to be challenging as I initially struggled to figure out what to do for the project. I found that I didn't spend as much time on the project as I should have which led to me not having as much done to a standard I would have wanted. I found that working in the Sumi-e style forced me to be more simplistic in my drawings instead of working in a more realistic way. I found this to be somewhat challenging but enjoyable nonetheless. I think that I need to re-look at the way the second act of the story functions as I need to make the parents role clearer in the overall story. This would then allow for the audience to understand the story better. Another thing I need to go back through and re-work are the camera shots as they could be more interesting through more use of close-ups. Something I am going to work on is how I balance my time as I didn't spend as much on premise as I needed to and this caused more problems that could have been avoided if I had managed my time more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment