Initially I wasn't sure how I was going to make the sounds to the pictures I got, however after a while of listing what the images reminded me of and then following those words further I had a better idea of where to start. I found that looking at the images and listing the words I thought of when looking at them was a good place to start as it allowed me to then look at those words and find things they lead onto.
I found that finding things to record was initially quite tricky as I wasn't sure what would be useful, however after a while I started to record things that sounded cool whether I though they were useful or not. This meant that when it came to editing the sounds together I had more than I needed but that I also had some choice in what I could use.
I feel like I could have spent more time with some of the soundscapes however I am happy with the way they came out as they do sound like what I was imagining. I think I understand Audition a lot better now as a result of this project.